Monday, November 9, 2015

Review: Collage.com One-Click Photo Book


I had the opportunity to create and review at no cost (no monetary compensation was received and all thoughts & opinions are my own) 2 styles of photo books from Collage.com. 

What both styles have in common is clear glossy printed pages that are high quality. These are really nice books and I was glad to be able to make photo books from our vacations last year.

The first is a and 11 1/4 x 8 Hard Cover and I like this one the most because it is bigger. I can see my pictures even bigger when I have a bigger surface to work with. I also really love the hard cover, it is quite thick and sturdy. Of course with the extra surface area and the hard cover, the price tag really creeps up, but when I just went to the website when I wrote this it offered up a 60% off coupon for first time customers.

The other one is a 6 x 4 1/2 soft cover, which is their most economical book and starts at only $9.99. So, they have book choices for whatever budget level you are at.

No comments:

Post a Comment