Friday, February 5, 2016

Review: CanvasDiscount


I had the opportunity to review a CanvasDiscount at a highly discounted rate in exchange for sharing about a promotion they were offering during the hoilidays and to review it on one of my blogs.

What I will say, is that they always have a discount on one size or another of a wrapped canvas. Right now they are offering 79% off most sizes for a Valentine's special. So, if you are looking to get a deal then this is the place.

And if you sign up for their emails, you will be notified of all their deals including the one I posted about before where you could get a 16x20 wrapped canvas (just like  I have pictured) for only $9.99 instead of the regular price of $69. I would particularly pay attention to when that deal comes out and plan ahead for your prints if you can.

The pictures I took of my wrapped canvas are hanging in our dining room. So, you can see how it hangs on the wall. No need to have a frame or anything, just hang it the way it is. The picture below you can see how it wraps around the frame. I chose to have my picture wrap, but you could choose to have a solid color around the outside giving it the look of a frame. I think the frame and canvas are both sturdy and of a high quality. My one critique is that I thought the coloring was washed out compared to the original picture and I used this same picture for Christmas Cards, so I have seen it printed in another instance. Overall, I am very happy with the canvas and would certainly get another print made.


No comments:

Post a Comment