Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Review: Picattoo Temporary Tattoos



My Thoughts:

I really liked the idea of this. My kids were super excited and helped me pick out the pictures that were going to be used on Picattoo. You can upload pictures from either Facebook or Instagram, but all 12 of your pictures have to come from the same social media platform. No biggie, but there were pictures on both I had hoped to try. Oh well. The company is in the Netherlands, so shipping takes a while. It took about 2 weeks to get mine, but the price of $14.99 already includes shipping.

Unfortunately, we tried 3 different times to get them to work and we couldn't. It took at least 2 minutes just for the paper to soak up enough water, then we kept holding it there for a minutes at a time after that and checking in between. We held it on there for 5 minutes (after the 2 minutes it took for the paper to absorb water and be soaked through). They barely stuff at all and we just had fragments on our hands that we now had to spend more time scrubbing off.

I thought maybe they would stick well because after you remove the plastic film it seemed to stick on your skin nicely and didn't slide around. The picture did show up nice and clear on the paper as they sent them to me

I was sent the above product for free. All thoughts and opinions and photograph are my own. No monetary compensation was recieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment